Sunday 14 January 2018

Shooting Machine

I've modified the shooting machine to be the mk 1.5 . It can now be shot in a more stable manner with a foot on the back end holding down and drawing the bow by pulling on  rope which runs through a pulley.
I took some video, using my new camera with slo-mo capability, of it shooting twister using a regular field shooting arrow and then a flight arrow.
JT took some video of me susing the shooting machine, from which I took a screen grab to show how it works.
I also took some video of my mate JT shooting a warbow at 300, 600 and 1200 frames per second.
Video of the arrows leaving the shooting machine.
Video of Warbow shots

The camera and the shooting machine were a great success. The machine needs some improvement but it certainly proved the concept.
I'll produce a mk 2

No comments:

Post a Comment